1.28.2009

Go Go Target!

I've been plugging along working on my house. Choosing home decor items that bring it warmth and style, but lets face it, with this economy it is more important to stay on budget! I was perusing my local Target store this weekend and I have to say I was more than impressed with their Home Design Event.


Granted, we're not talking showroom quality here, but the design of these pieces are right up there! And the cost...are you kidding? The whole collection is currently 30% off! Check out my favorites...

The Ceana Chair is about as perfect as it can get. It comes in a lovely shade of grey canvas and is only $299 or $419 for the pair! A steal...


I love this Branch Side Table. It has a fabulous organic shape, is made of real wood and covered in a black lacquer which is oh so chic! At $62.99 you can't go wrong!


This Woven Floral Rug is so lovely and is only $83.99 for a 5'x7'...it would look very pretty in our bedroom.


I've admired these Root Wooden Bowls for a long time and at $34.99, they are half the price of those I've seen in boutiques!

I could seriously go on and on. I don't think this collection is going to be available forever and if your Target is like mine, some of the best stuff has already been picked off. I had to share though, style like this for such a cheap price is just too good to pass up. There are tons of items available...treasure hunt for yourself and let me know what you get!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin