2.02.2009

I {heart} Beautiful Packaging

I love packaging. I really do. When studying design in school, packaging was what made my heart soar. I knew, when I graduated, I would dive into the world of professional packaging design head first. Well, life took over and I never quite fulfilled my dream. In fact, through the days of wonderful design in other arenas, I kind of forgot about packaging design all together. I always appreciated it, but forgot how much I LOVE it.

I've decided in an effort to reconnect with what I love, I should highlight some of the best packaging I've seen in a long time....drum roll please, take a look at Love Joy Vodka...


Ahhh, the proportion of the bottles, the modern patterns, the perfect typography. I adore the concept of having different labels for the same product allowing consumers to choose which design fits their mood and decor.





Clean, award worthy design. It is perfect. Designer Jared Milam deserves huge props! I am officially inspired...


images via Lovely Package

2 comments:

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I adore these too! Lovejoy is from Portland, Oregon!

Chelsea said...

Aren't they fantastic? Perfect for valentine's day!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin