2.09.2009

Bellissimo!

I was blessed to take a trip to Florence a year and a half ago and absolutely fell in love with the city. The spectacular architecture, amazing art, warm people, exquisite food and superior shopping makes it one of my favorite places in the world. While there, I took a sneak peek into a new group of luxury vacation residences that are so unique and beautiful, they took my breath away...


Palazzo Tornabuoni is a residence club run by the Four Seasons in the heart of Florence. It is housed in a 15th century palace which was once the home to Pope Leo XI and the Medici family. It is a membership only club featuring spectacular amenities and the most lovely accommodations I've seen.


It is so dreamy and GORGEOUS! Look at this living room...perfection.


The high ceilings, the moldings, the dark wood floors. White and luxurious and pops of pink. I don't think I could imagine anything better. But then you go to the bedroom...


I would love to lie down in that cushy bed after a long day of site seeing...and then spend some time here...


Are you kidding me? A chrome bathtub? And that amazing mosaic floor. I think it is heaven.


The beauty doesn't stop here. They've really restored these places so perfectly. Luxurious linens, amazing decor, opulent bathrooms AND modern kitchens...


It is really unbelievable. I wish I was there right now...ah, in my dreams! Check out more pictures at their wonderful website and if you're a true high roller, join the club! And then take me with you. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin