11.24.2008

Feelin' Frosty

I don't know if I just haven't noticed, but it feels like we had our first frost of the season in Seattle today. Brrr...it has me thinking about new scarfs to keep me warm and fashionable as it gets colder and colder. I'm loving the short "neck warmers" as I call them...


This one from Homelab on etsy is so cute and feminine. I love the color and the big bow...


This darling neck tie is so simple. I think the bright pop of yellow would brighten up even the darkest Seattle day. Find it at Anthropologie. Then there are the real warmers, full of abundant knit. They just make me want to wrap up in them and get cozy!


This Tousled Scarf, also from Anthropologie is so elegant. I love the overflowing fabric...luscious! Finally, my favorite...




I love this hood from pixiebell on etsy. Doesn't it look so warm? Cute too. A perfect combo of hat and scarf. I can't wait to get one for myself. Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin