11.12.2008

Feeling Woody!

As I admire our new cedar fence that surrounds 80% of our house, I wonder at the beauty of wood. What an amazing natural resource with so many uses. Check out these designs...all of you guessed it: WOOD!



I love this mobile called Samara from Adrift Mobiles. My Dad had a cool mobile of various pinecones hanging in his living room as I grew up. This reminds me of it in a sleek, modern way. I can just envision it hanging in the corner of my office. You can pick your own up here.



These wooden USB Sticks from OOOMS Dutch Design Studio are ingenious. Who would have thought of that? I love the mix of nature and technology. Soo great!


I guess I'm inspired by my surroundings, because this wood stapler would work perfectly in my office as well. Do I feel a theme coming on? Pick it up at the Curiosity Shoppe.

I could go on all day, but this is my favorite...





How great is that wood clutch? I mean really, how do people come up with this stuff?! This groovy little number can be snatched up here and comes in ebony or zebra wood with white or black leather lining or maple and walnut with gorgeous screen printed details. Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin