8.19.2008

Wonder Wood

Photo courtesy of Pia Jane Bijkerk
While wandering through the Amsterdam streets, Stein and I stumbled upon one of the greatest shops I've seen to date. Wonder Wood is a treasure trove of vintage and new wood pieces. They specialize in museum quality seating but love all things wood. Stein and I walked in and couldn't believe our eyes. The best part? They have a fantastic website full of glamour shots of their collection. Here are some of our favorites:






They have a huge collection of Eames chairs!
Beyond chairs...




What a fantastic place. When I'm rich and famous, I'll definitely rent a steam ship and head over for some shopping...am I going back to La-La Land again?!

All furniture images via Wonder Wood Amsterdam

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin