7.14.2008

Happy Bastille Day!



In honor of France's "Fête Nationale", I thought I would post some photos from my trip to Paris in February. This was my first trip to this magical place and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait until my next trip. Enjoy the view...


The Hall of Mirrors at Versailles


Arc de Triomphe


A different view of the Eiffel Tower


Can you believe this gorgeous statue flanked a garage door opening?


Speaks for itself!


Inside Musée d'Orsay


This beauty by van Gogh nearly made me wet my pants!


The impressive Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral


Tre Magnific!

There are so many more photos to share, these are just the highlights. On my last trip, I definitely ran around like a camera crazy tourist, flashing photos left and right. My next trip will be a bit more leisurely, sipping champagne, browsing through shops and falling in love with Paris all over again!

Image of Monet's La Rue Montorgueil courtesy of www.impressionist-art-gallery.com

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin