10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!

There is nothing like a good holiday to get me back in the mood for blogging. Things have been super hectic with the move, but we're in our little house and loving it! Look for posts starting next week chronicling our quest to make our house a home. But....back to the subject at hand: HALLOWEEN!

I have to give props to this guy!


Stein just sent this to me and I just had to share it. There he is working away in his office and what does he see out the window? Spider Man! What a great costume for a window washer. Way to celebrate the season, man! I love it. I just can't get enough of this guy.






Thank you for making my day window washer man. You're the best. And to you all...have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin